Wellington Wonder Wine Tour
Wellington, a beautiful hidden gem, surrounded by breathtaking mountain ranges.
On this tour you will visit two wine routes as we drive through the beautiful town of Paarl (the 3rd oldest town/city in SA) and taste some of their wines.
In wellington you will be able to see and learn about the process of vine cuttings and discover the meaning behind the name Val Du Charron.
We will visit four vineyards during the day, with lunch at one of them. Taste delicious wines, enjoy great food while soaking up the relaxing views.
- We collect and drop you off from where you are staying.
- Duration of tour, approximately 9am till 5pm, depending on pick up point.
- Flexible itinerary.
- R1200 per person for the first 2 people
- R990 per person for 3 people or more
Cape Town pickup:
- R1400 per person for the first 2 people
- R1100 per person for 3 people or more
Price includes wine tastings but excludes lunch.